- PSI instrument
- Sledgehammer equipped with a trigger switch
- Digital depth meter (Optionally wireless)
As the hydrophone is lowered in stages inside the access tube, the superstructure is hit with the hammer and the pulse arriving at the hydrophone is recorded in the PC that is connected to the instrument. When all the pulses thus collected are plotted versus the respective depths, they show a typical break in the slope at the depth where the pile tip is located.
- Easy to use: it is usually self-taught in less than a day. No additional expensive training is needed.
- Connects to any PC/Laptop via a standard USB port.
- Interpretation assistance and Second Opinion Services (SOS) included.