- Easy to use
- Usually, no training is needed, and the system can be self-taught in hours. (No expensive training days)
“we were up and running on the same day…”
- USB model: Plug it to the USB port of your regular portable computer, Tablet PC etc.
- Bluetooth model: Connect to your regular portable computer, Tablet PC etc. or to your Android tablet or phone
Unlimited software licenses
- No plugs, no registration, no need to type in long product ID
- Install the fully functional software as many times as you need.
- Specially designed for hostile construction environment.
- IP68 (Protection against complete, continuous submersion in water – both models)
“Have been using it for more than 10 years now and found it very reliable.”
- Good signal quality.
- Very low noise level extends the usual limits of the method to longer piles
- High productivity:
- In favorable conditions – up to 100 piles/hours by a single operator.
- No batteries to charge. (The BT model uses 2 off-the-shelf AAA batteries which last about 300-500 piles)
- Very attractively priced.
- fully customizable reports: Full control over report columns and rows, fonts, logo and much more.
- Includes comprehensive project-management features such as breaking a project into sub-sites, sorting, counting and much, much more.
- 10 years of free software updates
- Interpretation assistance package (Included)