- Significantly faster data acquisition rates
- Outstanding signal-to-noise ratio and depth penetration
- Greater depth penetration
- Ease of use
- Better detection capabilities
- High-resolution display with excellent outdoor visibility
- Infrastructure & Construction
- Geotechnical & Environmental
- Military & Police
- Well designed, field-rugged enclosure
- Built-in DGPS
- Simplified graphical user interface
- In-the-field processing and interpretation
- WiFi option
- All antennas meet FCC, EC and IC regulatory limits on radio emissions
- Every MALÅ GX solution contains two separate components: the GX Controller and the GX antenna. These are connected either through a single cable or WiFi. MALÅ GroundExplorer is typically configured as either a push- or pull-system.
- To configure a push-system, the MALÅ GX Controller and a MALÅ GX antenna are mounted on a Rough Terrain Cart.
- To configure a pull-system, an encoder wheel is fitted to the mounting block on the back of the antenna. The GX Controller is then carried with the monitor holder and the antenna assembly can be pulled with a pulling handle or a strap.
- Four MALÅ GX antenna options: GX80, GX160, GX450 and GX750, all based on the latest HDR technology.
- GX Pulling Kit
- GX Measuring Wheel
- String Encoder
- Rough Terrain Cart (RTC), with built-in encoder
- GX Battery Kit (5 hours)
- GX WiFi option